Chocolate Truffle Cake
- 16 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- ½ cup Butter
- 1½ tsp Truffle Flour
- 1½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Hot Water
- 4 Eggs (separated and beaten)
- Oreo Cookies (garnishing)
- Take a spring form pan and grease it with 8- 9 inch butter.
- Now, take a saucepan and melt butter and chocolate in it together. Mix well.
- Add sugar, water and flour to the pan and blend the ingredients well.
- Now, mix in the beaten egg yolks in it, one by one.
- Take another bowl and beat egg whites in it, to get stiff peaks.
- Add the beaten egg whites to the chocolate mixture and pour it in the spring form pan.
- Bake it at a temperature of 425 degrees F, for 20 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down on the wire rack, for a few hours.
- When it is cool, slide a sharp knife on the sides of the spring form pan, to release the cake. Don't remove it from the pan.
- Now, put the cake (in the spring form) in the refrigerator for atleast 4 hours.
- Remove from pan, garnish with Oreo cookies and slice in 10-12 pieces.
- Your yummy chocolate truffle cake is ready.