- 2 Apples
- 1-1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2-3 Clove-Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Drop Yellow Color
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Peel off the apple skin and cut in quarters.
- In a heavy saucepan, put apple quarters and sugar.
- Heat it on high flame.
- Sprinkle with little water.
- When apples become soft and sugar gets dissolved, remove from the fire.
- Take out the apples and drain them on a colander.
- Add corn flour, water, spices and yellow color to the remaining syrup.
- Stir and boil continuously till transparent and thick.
- Transfer the jelly into hot sterilized jars and seal.
- Apple Jelly is ready.