Fruity Nutty Sattu
- 250 g Wheat
- 250 g Barley (Jau)
- 250 g Millet (Bajra)
- 250 g Oats
- 250 g Chickpea (Whole Chana)
- 250 g Corn (Makkai)
- Honey or Jaggery
- Water/Cold Milk
- Individually roast all the grains and then mix them together in a big bowl.
- Grind them in the food processor, to make fine flour.
- Let the flour cool down and then store it in an airtight jar.
- The Sattu is ready.
- Mix 2 tbsp sattu with 100 ml water or milk, to form a viscous liquid.
- Add honey to it and mix well.
- Garnish it with fruits and raisins and serve it cold, in a bowl.