Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 litre Low Fat Milk
- 1 tsp Citric Acid Crystals
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
- Pan (thick bottomed)
- Muslin Cloth
- Take a thick bottomed pan and pour milk in it. Allow it to boil.
- When it comes to boil, remove from the flame and keep it aside for a few minutes.
- Take a bowl and add warm water in it, along with citric acid crystals. Mix it well.
- Now, pour this mixture in the hot milk and stir it gently. Let it stand for about 5 minutes. The milk will start to curdle on its own.
- When the milk curdles, strain it using a muslin cloth and leave some whey in it.
- Using a hand blender, blend the milk till it becomes thick and creamy.
- The cream cheese is ready to use.