Low Calorie Spinach Soup
- 3 cups Spinach (Palak) (chopped)
- ½ cup Onions (chopped)
- ½ tsp Garlic (grated)
- 1½ cups Low Fat Milk
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. When the oil gets hot, put onions and garlic in the pan and saute for a few seconds.
- Now, add chopped spinach to it and again saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour 1½ cups of water in the pan and bring it to boil. Remove from the heat and let it cool down.
- Using a hand blender, make a puree of the above mixture and then add milk, pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Put the soup in a deep pan and bring it to boil again. Serve hot.