- 1 pound Bulk Pork Sausage
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Onion (grated)
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs (shelled)
- ½ cup Fine Dry Breadcrumbs
- Oil (for frying)
- Take a bowl and mix onion, sausage pork, cinnamon, nutmeg and parsley in it.
- Now, divide the sausage mixture into 4 portions.
- Use each of the 4 portions to cover a boiled egg.
- Proceed by rolling the mixture made of egg and sausage in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat some oil in a pan and deep fry the eggs in it.
- Serve hot.