- ½ cup Butter
- 2½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 2/3 cup Sugar (granulated)
- ¾ cup Dried Apricots (chopped)
- 1 Egg (large)
- ½ cup Half-And-Half
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 400 degree F.
- Take a bowl and mix baking powder, baking soda and all purpose flour in it.
- Add butter, apricots and sugar and mix well.
- Now, take another bowl and whisk egg with half and half. Add it to the above dry ingredients and stir.
- Turn it out on the floured surface and knead it 8- 10 times.
- Make 9-inch circle and pat it on the greased baking sheet. Cut it into 12 wedges.
- Bake them for around 10- 12 minutes or until they get brown.
- Your delicious apricot scones are ready.