- 12 ounces Ground Lamb
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Beef Broth
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 recipe Pastry (for double-crust pie)
- 1 Egg White (lightly beaten)
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 350 degrees F.
- In the meantime, place a large skillet over medium heat and cook lamb until it gets brown.
- Add onion and saute for a few seconds.
- Remove from flame and stir in beef broth and Worcestershire sauce.
- Flavor it with salt and pepper.
- On the floored surface of the kitchen, roll out pastry, to 1/8 inch thickness and cut it into 6 inch rounds.
- Place ½ cup filling on half of each rounds, fold them over the filling and seal (crimp) them from the edges.
- Brush them lightly with beaten egg white and give three openings on the top, to let steam to escape.
- Place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for around 35 minutes or until they become golden brown.