- 225 g Potatoes
- 65g Flour
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
- ½ tsp Salt
- Boil potatoes and let them cool down.
- Mash the potatoes while they are still warm, but not hot.
- Now, add salt and butter. Mix well.
- Add flour to the mixture, to make supple dough, but avoid making it too dry.
- Turn this dough on a floured surface and roll it out, with an inch thickness.
- Now, cut it into six inch rounds and then into quarters.
- Prick the scones all over, using a fork and place them in a slightly greased pan.
- Cook them for three minutes on each side.
- The potato scones are ready to eat.