- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Water
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 2 drops Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 60g Suet (shredded)
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 tbsp Golden Syrup
- Take a microwave dish and line it up with 4 cups of golden syrup.
- Now, take a bowl and mix flour, suet and sugar together.
- In another bowl, mix water, milk, egg and vanilla essence and then pour it in the flour mixture. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture in the microwave dish, over the golden syrup.
- Cover the dish with a plastic film and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Remove the plastic film and then again cook it for 2 minutes, after turning the basin around.
- Leave the prepared pudding in the basin for 2 more minutes, before serving.
- Pat it with little whipped cream and serve.