- 250 g Whole Wheat Flour
- 10 g Fresh Yeast
- 3/4 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Butter
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- Warm Water
- Take the flour and sieve it.
- Add sugar, yeast and a little warm water to the flour and wait for 5 minutes.
- When bubbles start coming on top, put butter and salt in it and make soft dough, by adding some warm water. Knead it for 2 minutes and keep it aside for approximately 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, work on the dough again, for a few minutes and give it the shape of a loaf.
- Press it in the greased loaf tin.
- Wait for 25 minutes and then bake the bread in oven for 10 minutes, at a temperature of 200 degrees C.
- Reduce the temperature to 150 degrees C and further bake it for 15 minutes.
- Your brown bread is ready.