Chili Coriander Fried Rice
- 2 cups Long Grained Rice
- 1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 Whole Fresh Red Chili (sliced)
- 1 Green Chili (sliced)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Carrots (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Cabbage (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Coriander Leaves (freshly chopped)
- 1/4 cup Spring Onions (chopped)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Take a bowl, put rice in it and wash it thoroughly. Now soak it in water for 30 minutes.
- Drain the water and move the rice to a cooking pan.
- Place it on simmer flame and add 4 cups of water, salt to taste and 2 tbsp oil.
- When the water gets absorbed by the rice, turn off the heat. Make sure that rice is not overcooked.
- If you feel that the rice is cooked 90%, even when there is water, remove from heat, drain out the extra water and cover the pan with a lid.
- Let the rice cool down completely.
- Now, take a saucepan and heat 2 tbsp of oil in it. Add galric and saute for a few seconds.
- Now, add spring onions, cabbage, sliced red and green chilies, and carrots. Sauté it for a few minutes.
- Add coriander leaves, rice, soya sauce, black pepper and salt to it and mix well.
- Serve it hot.