- 10-12 Potatoes (peeled and grated)
- 2-3 Eggs
- 3-4 tbsp Flour
- 1 Onion (grated)
- Salt as per taste
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Whip eggs in a bowl and mix all the ingredients except sour cream.
- Divide the mixture into flattened heaps.
- Take some vegetable oil in a pan and heat it over high flame.
- Fry the flattened heaps in batches in oil on low flame until golden-brown on both sides.
- Drain them on a kitchen paper.
- Potato Pancakes are ready to be served with sour cream.