Fruity Chocolate Tart
- ¾ cup Butter (softened)
- ½ cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1½ cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package Vanilla or White Chips (melted and cooled)
- ¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 (20 ounce) can Pineapple Chunks (undrained)
- 1 pint Fresh Strawberries (sliced)
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mandarin Oranges (drained)
- 2 Kiwifruit (peeled and sliced)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Pineapple Juice
- Take a mixing bowl and mix butter and confectioners sugar in it, till it becomes light and fluffy.
- Now, add flour to it and mix well.
- Take an ungreased tin, with a removable bottom or pizza pan and pour the batter in it.
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes, at 300 degrees F.
- When the cake gets prepared, allow it to cool on a wire rack.
- Prepare filling by mixing cream and melted chips in a bowl and beat it.
- Now, add cream cheese to it and beat again.
- Spread it over the baked crust and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Place strawberries, kiwi, pineapple and oranges over the filling.
- Now, take a small saucepan and put cornstarch and sugar in it.
- Further stir in lemon juice and add pineapple juice. Mix well.
- Boil it on medium heat and cook until it thickens. Let it cool and then apply it over fruit crust.
- Refrigerate the tart for an hour and serve chilled.