Singapore Rice Noodles
- ½ cup Spring Onion Whites (sliced)
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- ¼ cup Carrots (cut into thin strips)
- ¼ cup French Beans (cut into thin strips)
- ¼ cup Red Cabbage (shredded) (optional)
- ¼ cup Red Pepper (sliced)
- ¼ cup Capsicum (sliced)
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1½ cups Rice Noodles (cooked)
- ½ cup Bean Sprouts
- 1 cup Spring Onion Greens (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Cumin Powder (jeera)
- ¼ tsp Coriander Powder (dhania)
- Pinch Turmeric Powder (haldi)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil (til)
- Salt (to taste)
- Start with heating the oil in a pan and then saute the spring onion whites and garlic for a few seconds.
- Add French beans, capsicum, red pepper, red cabbage, carrots and salt to it and saute again, till the vegetables become soft. Sprinkle some water, if necessary.
- Take a pan and heat sesame oil in it.
- Add onion greens and saute for a few seconds.
- Now, mix in bean sprouts, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, and cumin powder.
- Add rice noodles and mix well. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add this mixture to the vegetable mixture and mix it well, over high flame.
- Serve while it is hot.