Vegetables in Garlic Sauce
- 10 big Cauliflower Florets
- 1 Capsicum (sliced)
- 10 Baby Corn (parboiled)
- 10 French Beans (parboiled & sliced)
- 1 pinch Ajinomoto Powder (optional)
- 2 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Tomato Puree
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Sugar (to taste) - optional
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it, over high flame.
- Now, add ginger, green chilies and garlic to it and stir fry for a few seconds.
- Put vegetables and ajinomoto in it and cook it for a few more minutes.
- Pour tomato puree over the ingredients and mix again.
- Take ½ cup water and mix cornflour in it. Add it to the vegetables.
- Add salt and sugar (optional), mix well and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve hot.