- 450 g Strawberries
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 200 g Sugar
- 25 g Corn Flour
- 50 g Double Cream
- 1 tbsp Strawberry Liqueur or Kirsch
- ¼ tbsp Lemon Juice
- Souffle Dish (18 cm diameter)
- Keep the strawberries in the oven and heat them at a temperature of 375 degrees F. Blend them to form a puree.
- Take a bowl and beat egg yolk and sugar together, until they become white and frothy.
- Now, put corn flour, cream, lemon juice and strawberry liqueur/ kirsch in it and beat, until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Now, add strawberry puree to it and mix well again.
- Grease a soufflé dish with butter and pour this mixture into it.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes and serve hot.