|Calories Per Serving:
- 16-18 slices of Banana
- 2-1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Water
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Quick-Cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup Butter (softened)
- A pinch of Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Mix 2 cup water and 2 cup sugar in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- When the mixture boils, add in the sliced bananas.
- Boil and simmer until bananas are tender, around 15 minutes.
- Arrange the bananas in a baking pan.
- Now in a separate bowl, mix together flour, oats, rest of the sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the softened butter in the above mixture and mix until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spoon the crumble mixture over top of the bananas.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven at 375 degree F.
- Serve warm.