Mexican Bean Fajita
- 4 flour Tortillas
- 1½ cups Zucchini (sliced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 medium Onion (sliced)
- 1 can (15½ ounces) Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 large Tomato (chopped)
- 3/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/8 tsp Oregano (ground)
- Nonfat Sour Cream (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- 1 tsp Oil
- Heat tortillas as directed on the package.
- Place a non-stick skillet on flame and add a tsp of oil. Let it get hot.
- Put zucchini, bell pepper, and onion in it and fry till they turn crisp-tender.
- Add beans, tomato, chili powder, cumin powder, garlic salt and oregano to it and mix well. Cook until it is thoroughly heated.
- To serve, add ¼ tsp of the prepared mixture to the down center of each warm tortilla and fold in edges. Serve with sour cream and salsa.