|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 Ripe Banana
- 15 gms Custard Powder
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 150 ml Milk
- 1 tsp Almonds (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cashew Nuts (chopped)
- Few drops Vanilla Extract
- Peel off bananas and cut into small cubes.
- Mix custard powder and sugar in little milk.
- Boil the remaining milk for 10 minutes.
- Pour the boiled milk into the above mixture.
- Bring the mixture to boil.
- Add banana cubes and vanilla extract.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and cashews
- Banana Custard is ready to serve.