Gavarfali ki Subzi
- 1 cup Cluster Beans (gavarfali)
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds (rai)
- ¼ tsp Asafetida (hing)
- ½ tsp Fennel Seeds (saunf)
- 5 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
For Curd Mixture
- ½ cup Curd (yoghurt)
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder (dhania)
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Bengal Gram Flour (besan)
- Salt (to taste)
- Start with removing the ends and edged fibre from the gavarfali (cluster beans).
- Wash the gavarfali and cook it in pressure cooker. Remove from the flame after 2 whistles and keep it aside.
- Now, take a bowl and make curd mixture in it, by mixing curd, coriander powder, chili powder, gram flour and salt in it. Whisk well.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, asafetida and fennel seeds. Saute them till they start crackling.
- Now, add the curd mixture, curry leaves, 2 tbsp of water and salt and stir continuously.
- Mix well and cook the ingredients for a few more minutes.
- Your delicious gavarfali ki sabzi is ready to be served with rotis.