- For Mixture
- ½ cup Green Moong Dal
- ½ cup White Chana
- ½ cup Rajma
- ½ cup Green Peas
- ½ cup White Peas
- ¾ cup Rice Flour
- 2- 3 Red Chilies
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 2 cloves Garlic (optional)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Oil (as needed)
- To make the mixture, wash and soak all the five ingredients (green moong dal, white chana, rajma, white peas and green peas) in water and leave overnight (around 8 hours).
- In the morning, grind the soaked ingredients, to make a fine paste.
- Now, add salt, garlic, red chilies and ginger to it and grind again.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and add rice flour to it. Mix well to make a thick batter.
- On high flame, put the non-stick dosa tawa and pour 1½ scoop of batter over it.
- Make the batter flat evenly, with the same scoop and reduce the flame.
- Add a few drops of oil over and around the dosa, so that it doesn't stick to the tawa.
- Now, flip the dosa and repeat the process.
- When it turns a little brown, the dosa is prepared and ready to eat.
- Serve hot with sambhar and chutney.