Oriental Stir Fry
- 1½ lb Beef Roast, lean (or steak)
- ½ lb Fresh Mushrooms, chopped
- 2 Celery Stalks (centers)
- ¼ medium Green Pepper, diced
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- ½ lb Bean Sprouts
- ¼ lb Snow Peas
- 1 lb Fresh Green Beans
- 1 small can Bamboo Shoots
- 1 cup Water Chestnuts
- 1 Beef Bouillon Cube S
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce (or more)
- 1 medium Carrot (sliced thinly)
- 1 packet Chowmein Noodles
- 1 cup Brown Rice
- Salt (to taste)
- Oil (for cooking)
- Take a large wok and put some oil in it. When hot, saute beef in it, until it turns brown. Add beef bouillon to it and saute for some time.
- Now, add all the ingredients in it, except for noodles and rice.
- Stir the vegetables as often as you can, from bottom to top to sides. Keep them covered in between stirrings. Remove from heat when the vegetables are tender.
- Now, prepare the rice and noodles, according to package directions.
- Heap the meat and vegetable mixture over rice or noodles or both & then top it with soy sauce.
- Oriental Stir Fry is ready to eat.