Clear Tomato Soup
- 1 pint Canned Tomatoes (stewed)
- 3 cup Water
- ½ Onion, sliced
- 2- 3 Bay Leaves
- Few grains of Summer Savory
- Few grains of Thyme
- 2 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- Take a pan and cook all the ingredients in it, together, for twenty minutes, on medium-low flame.
- Rub the soup through a fine strainer and add 2 cups of water to it. Reheat it.
- Take a cup of cold water and mix all purpose flour in it. Add this mixture to the soup, to thicken it. Heat again.
- Add a tbsp of butter and serve hot.