Clear Cottage Cheese Soup
- 4 cups Clear Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Low Fat Paneer, cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup Baby Corn, sliced
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp White Pepper Powder
- 2 Spring Onions, chopped
- ¼ cup Bean Sprouts
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves, chopped (for garnishing)
- Take a pan and boil the stock, along with with the baby corn, for about 5 minutes.
- Now, add soy sauce, sugar, pepper powder, spring onions and salt to the above mixture and let it cook on simmer for 2- 3 minutes.
- Add paneer/ cottage cheese and bean sprouts to it, before serving and heat it for 2 minutes.
- Transfer it to bowl and garnish with coriander leaves. Your delicious soup is ready to be savored.