- 2 cups Millet Flour (bajre ka atta)
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- Sieve the millet flour to avoid unwanted particles and then add salt to it. Mix well.
- Now, heat 2 tbsp of ghee and put it into the millet flour. Rub this ghee into the flour, with your fingers, so that it mixes well.
- Now, add lukewarm water to it and knead the flour to make soft dough.
- Proceed further by dividing this dough into 12 equal sections.
- Flatten one section into a 125-mm diameter circle, with your wet palms.
- Now, heat the tawa and put one round circle onto it. Cook it from both the sides, till brown spots starts to appear on its surface.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining dough.
- Your rotla is ready to be served with the remaining ghee or jaggery.