- 2½ cups Milk
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- ½ cup Lychee Pulp
- ½ cup Fresh Cream
- ¼ cup Lychees, chopped
- 7- 8 drops Ice-Cream Essence
- Take a bowl and mix a cup of milk, milk powder and corn flour in it, to make a smooth paste.
- Now, combine milk and sugar in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Add milk, milk powder and corn flour to this mixture and cook for 5-7 minutes, on a simmer flame.
- When the mixture starts to coat at the back of the spoon, remove from heat and let it cool.
- Put lychee pulp, ice-cream essence and cream in it and blend well.
- Now, pour this mixture in a shallow container, cover it and let it freeze till it is almost set.
- When it is set, divide the mixture into 2 batches and churn in the blender, till it is smooth.
- Now, put this mixture back in the shallow container and add the lychee pieces. Mix lightly.
- Freeze again, till it is firm.
- Scoop it out and serve chilled.