- 6 Red Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tbsp Coconut, grated
- 4- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Rai (for garnishing)
- 3 strands Curry Leaves (for garnishing)
- Oil (for cooking)
- Wash and boil the tomatoes. Remove from heat and let them cool down.
- Now make a puree of the cold tomatoes. Set aside.
- Put garlic cloves, cumin seeds and coconut in the grinder and make a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in the pan and fry this paste in it.
- Now, add tomato puree, salt and chili powder to it. Let it boil.
- Garnish it with rai and curry leaves and serve.