- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 2 bottles Orange Drink (Mirinda, Fanta, Goldspot)
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Orange Segments
- Sugar (optional)
- Lemon Juice (optional)
- 1 Chocolate (to serve), grated
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients in it, together.
- Now, check the sweetness and add sugar or lemon juice as per your taste (if required).
- Put this mixture in a container and freeze till it is set.
- Divide this mixture in two batches and churn out in a blender, till smooth.
- Now, transfer it back to the shallow container and freeze again, till it becomes firm.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, scoop it in the ice cream bowl and sprinkle grated chocolate over it.
- Serve immediately.