Chinese Fried Rice
- 2 cups Rice
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 100 g Beans, finely Chopped
- 2 Carrots, finely chopped
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 100 g Cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 2-3 Green Chilies, cut length wise
- 1 tsp Ginger finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oil (to cook)
- Rinse the rice well and soak it in water, for 10- 15 minutes.
- Take a pan and boil some water in it. Add rice and a little salt.
- Cook the rice on low heat, till it becomes tender. Make sure not to overcook it.
- When cooked, drain water out of the rice. Add some cold water to it and drain again.
- Take a heavy bottomed pan/ kadhai and put oil in it.
- Add all the chopped vegetables and let them cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in the rice, salt, soy sauce and pepper. Cook it for 2-3 minutes and serve.