- 25 g Medium Oatmeal
- 2 tbsp Clear Honey
- 2 tbsp Whisky
- 284 ml Double Cream (heavy cream)
- Raspberries or Blueberries, to taste
- Heat a non-stick pan, over medium heat and toast the oatmeal in it, while stirring continuously. Let it cool down.
- Take a small bowl and whip the double cream in it, so that it forms soft peaks.
- Mix honey and whisky in another bowl and add this mixture to the whipped double cream.
- Before serving, add this mixture to the roasted oatmeal and mix well.
- Put raspberries or blueberries in a tall glass, followed by the oatmeal mixture.
- Stir it with Atholl Brose (silver spoon) and serve.