- 2/3 cup Medium Oatmeal
- 1½ cups Double Cream
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Whisky
- 2½ cups Fresh Raspberries
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and toast the oatmeal in it, until it turns golden brown. Make sure to stir continuously.
- Keep it aside and let it cool down.
- Take a bowl and whisk double cream in it, until it is near to stiff.
- Now, add honey, whisky and oatmeal in it and stir gently.
- Barring a few raspberries, for decoration, stir the rest in the mixture.
- Chill for at least half an hour before serving and top with the remaining raspberries.