Mince And Tatties
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Large Onion, sliced
- 2 cubes Instant Oxo
- ½ pint Boiling Water
- 1 tsp Tomato Puree
- 2 medium Carrots
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Brown Sauce (for serving)
- Take a pan and put mince in it. On low medium heat, fry the mince, until it turns brown.
- While the mince is half done, crumble the oxo cube and add it. Follow it with a large onion (sliced). Fry the onion, until it starts softening.
- Now, drain out any excess fat from the mince and add boiling water to it, along with the sliced carrots, salt and tomato puree.
- Allow it cook for about 2 hours, on simmer flame.
- Serve hot, with brown sauce.