- 2 lbs Ground/ Minced Beef
- 2 lbs Ground Pork
- 3 cups Fine Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 3 tsp Coriander
- 3 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Water
- The beef and pork should not be too lean; else, the sausages will turn dry.
- Mix beef, pork, bread crumbs, pepper, nutmeg, coriander, salt and water, well enough to form thick dough.
- Place it in an oblong pan of 10"x4"x3" and set it in the freezer, until just set.
- Remove from the freezer and slice into desired thickness.
- Store the sliced sausages in freezer bags and place them in the freezer.
- When required to be cooked, defrost the desired quantity and fry in oil, until thoroughly cooked and browned.