- 200 gm Rice flour
- 10 Egg Yolks
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (thick)
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg (powdered)
- 200 gm Ghee/ Hydrogenated Oil
- 500 gm Sugar
- Combine coconut milk, rice flour, sugar, and egg yolks. Stir thoroughly to dissolve the sugar. Add nutmeg powder to this batter and set it aside.
- Heat a small amount of ghee in a pan and pour one cup of batter in it.
- Add another spoonful of ghee and then add another cup of batter.
- Bake and keep repeating the process until all the batter has been consumed.
- Turn the Bebinca upside and serve, once it cools down.