- 6-7 Ripe Tomatoes, cut in small pieces
- ½ cup Tamarind Juice (thick)
- 1 Coconut, grated
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 Green Chilies
- Salt, as per taste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder (haldi)
- Take a pan and boil tomatoes in tamarind juice, with water, salt and turmeric powder.
- Grind the coconut, with ½ tsp mustard seeds and green chilies, into a thick paste.
- When the tomatoes are boiled and cooked, add the coconut paste and boil it again.
- Season it with the rest of the mustard seeds and remove from the heat.
- Serve hot.