- 2 cups Wheat flour
- Salt, as per taste
- ¼ tsp Black pepper powder
- 4 tsp Oil
- Water, as required
- Take a bowl and add wheat flour, salt, black pepper powder and two spoons of oil in it and knead into soft dough with required amount of water. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Take a portion of this dough and roll it. Now, cut it vertically into 4- 5 pieces with a help of a knife.
- Sprinkle some oil and wheat flour on it and roll all the pieces, one over the other. Now, roll it again like a chapati.
- Heat the tawa, pour some oil on it and cook it on medium flame from both sides like a paratha.
- Serve with sabzi