- 2 Small Potatoes, peeled and cut in cubes
- 100 g Cauliflower
- ½ cup Peas
- 2 Drumsticks, peel and cut in 3 inch pieces
- 3 Onions, chopped
- 8-10 Ladies Finger (bhindi), slit in the middle
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 3-4 Green Chilies
- 1 Ginger, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Oil
- Wash cauliflower florets thoroughly and soak in warm salted water to get rid of tiny organisms (if any). Chop them.
- Take bhindis and add mixture of salt, coriander powder and turmeric powder in each slit of bhindi.
- Now, take a thick bottomed pan or kadai and saute onions in it till it turns pink in color. Add chopped tomatoes to it and fry.
- Add potato chunks, chopped green chilies, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and mix it properly.
- Now, add cauliflower florets, drumsticks and peas to this mixture and mix. Add some water to it and let it cook on low flame.
- When half cooked, add stuffed bhindis and mix carefully as bhindis can break. Let it cook till the vegetable is cooked and water is evaporated.
- Remove from the flame, sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot with roti.