- 2 Wadis
- 2 Potato, cut into quarters
- ½ Brinjal, cut into quarters larger than potatoes
- 2 large Tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup Curd
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 1 Green Chilies, chopped
- ½ inch Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Red chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Coriander Leaves, for garnish
- Oil, as required
- Take a heavy bottomed pan or kadai and heat 2 tbsp oil in it. Fry wadis till it turns brown in color, drain it on tissue paper and keep aside.
- Now, fry onions in same oil till it is golden brown in color. Add coriander powder and red chili powder in it and cook for a minute.
- Proceed further by adding tomatoes, green chilies, turmeric powder and finely chopped ginger and fry till the oil separates.
- Take a bowl and beat curd in it till it is smooth. Add it to the pan.
- Now, add salt and potatoes in it and mix it well for about 5 minutes.
- Add wadis, brinjal and some water to it and then transfer the mixture to the pressure cooker. Cook till the cooker whistles twice.
- Open the cooker and boil it till it is of required consistency. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.