- 1 kg Lamb Ribs, 3 inch x 5 inch pieces
- 2½ cups Milk
- 3 Black Cardamom (badi elaichi), crushed
- 2 Cinnamon (dalchini), 1 inch sticks
- 4 Cloves (laung)
- 2 Bay Leaves (tej patta)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- ¼ tsp Asafoetida (hing)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1½ cups Ghee
- ½ cup Yoghurt (dahi)
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 5 - 6 Silver Leaves (varq)
- Take a pot and put lamb ribs in it along with milk, black cardamom, cinnamon sticks, cloves, bay leaves, garam masala, asafoetida, and salt. Allow it to cook till the milk is absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and place the ribs to a large plate. Keep it aside.
- Take a pan and heat ghee in it. Whisk it with yoghurt, red chilli powder, and a little salt until it turns smooth in consistency.
- Now, dip each rib into the yoghurt mixture and fry till it gets a rich brown color. Drain excess oil and transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish it silver leaves and serve hot, as a snack or as part of the main course.