- ½ kg Mutton
- 1 kg Fresh Yogurt
- 2 Onion, large sized
- Few Dried Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp Anise Seeds
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 3 Cardamom Pods
- 3 Cloves
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Salt to taste
- Take a heavy bottomed pan, add 4- 5 cups of water, salt and anise seeds (sauf) along with mutton in it and let it cook.
- Take a saucepan and fry onion till brown. Now, using a hand blender, blend this onion with water to make paste.
- Heat ghee in another pan and add yogurt, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves to it. Keep stirring the mixture till it boils.
- Add onion paste to this mixture and mix well. Reduce the flame to half.
- Now, add this mixture to the vessel containing mutton and cook for some more time. Serve hot with rice.