- 3 cup Low Fat Milk
- 1 cup Apple, grated
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg Powder (jaiphal)
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder (elaichi)
- 2 sachets Sugar Substitute
- Take a heavy bottomed pan and bring the milk to boil. When boiled, turn the flame on simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Now, put grated apple, nutmeg powder and cardamom powder in the milk and cook on simmer flame, for another 5 to 7 minutes. Stir it occasionally.
- Let the milk cool completely and then add sugar substitute in it.
- Mix well and keep it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Serve chilled.