- 750 g Chicken
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Ginger, medium sized
- 1 Pod Garlic
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 6 Onions (chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed Powder
- ½ tsp Pepper Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 red Chili (deseeded)
- 1 cup Tamarind Juice
- Clean the chicken and then cut it into 12 pieces. Apply salt over it.
- Now, grind ginger and garlic to make a paste and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. When it is hot, fry chopped onions in it till it gets tender.
- Now, put ginger- garlic paste in it along with green chilies and saute it.
- Add chicken pieces to this mixture and stir fry it for another 3 minutes. When done, one by one sprinkle tamarind juice, cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder and pepper powder on it.
- Cover the pan and cook till the chicken is tender. Serve hot.