- 1 lb Lamb, ground
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 Onions, medium, chopped
- 3 tsp Ginger, minced
- 3 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Tomato, large, chopped
- 3 Green Chilies, minced
- 1 tbsp Green Coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 6 Potatoes, medium, boiled, mashed
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. saute the onion in it till it gets golden brown in color.
- Now, put ginger and garlic in it and mix it for a minute.
- Add meat to the mixture and fry it for 5 minutes over high heat.
- Put chopped tomato, minced green chilies, green coriander, salt, red chili powder, cumin powder and black pepper powder in it and stir- fry.
- Now, add a cup of water to it and bring it to boil. When boiled, lower the heat, cover it and let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Uncover it, put vinegar in it and let it cook until it is dry.
- Take 2 diameter balls of mashed potatoes (seasoned with salt), hollow out and stuff it with the prepared meat mixture. Bind it together to seal.
- Pat it into rounds, dip it in beaten eggs, roll it n breadcrumbs and shallow fry it until brown.
- Serve it hot.