- 1 Whole Chicken, butterflied
- 6 Dry Red Chilies
- 3 Green Chilies
- 6 Peppercorns
- 30 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Small Ginger
- 2 Lemons, juice
- Salt, to taste
- Cooking Oil, for deep frying
- Wash the chicken and then rub lemon juice mixed with salt all over it. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Grind all the ingredients (except oil) in a food processor to make a thick paste.
- Now, apply this paste all over the chicken and keep it refrigerator for around 8 to 10 hours.
- When kept, cut the chicken into pieces (as per your choice).
- Now, heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken in it till it turns golden brown. Serve hot with green salad.