- 1/2 Cup blueberries
- 2 Cups flour
- 2-1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup melted butter
- 1-2/3 Cups milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Lemon extract
- In a medium sized bowl, melt the butter.
- Add yolks, sugar, flour, milk, baking powder, lemon extract and salt.
- Beat the mixture until smooth. Leave it separate for half an hour.
- Beat the white portion of egg until stiff.
- Mix it with above mixture along with blueberries.
- Make waffles according to the maker directions.
- Blueberry Waffles are ready.
- Serve them with warm sauce.