- 250 g Gram Flour
- 100 g Cabbage, chopped finely
- 100 g Cauliflower, chopped finely
- 200 g Onion, chopped finely
- 5 Green Chilies, chopped
- 1 Cup Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 2 Big Carrots, grated
- 1 tsp Pomegranate Seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Oil, for deep-frying
- Salt, to taste
- Take a bowl and put gram flour in it. Make a thick batter by adding water in it and making sure that the lumps are not formed in it.
- Now, mix all the cut vegetables in it along with spices. Add water or flour as required, mix well again and make large rectangular balls.
- Now, take a heavy bottomed pan and heat oil in it. When hot, fry the rectangular balls.
- Remove it on the clean kitchen towel and cut thick slices out of these balls. Fry them again till they get crispy.
- Serve hot with chutney and tomato sauce.