- 3-4 tbsp Oil
- 6 Pavs or 12 Bread slices
- A bunch of Fresh Green Coriander Leaves
- 1 inch Ginger
- 2 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- 4 Green Chilies
- 1 Onion (medium sized)
- 2 large Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Dry Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Put coriander leaves, ginger, chopped garlic, green chilies and onion in a blender and grind to a shredded form. Do not turn it to a paste.
- Heat oil in a kadai or a large frying pan.
- Add the ground wet masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder, tomatoes and salt. Mix well and cook for 15 minutes on low flame.
- When the oil starts separating from the masala, add the sliced pav or bread. Turn the sides of the bread to coat it with the masala properly.
- Lower the heat to minimum, sprinkle little water and cove the pan with the lid.
- When the bread turns soft, remove the pan from fire.
- Serve hot with papad and onion rings.