- 125 g Paneer, diced into small cubes
- 250 g Sugar
- 25 g Almonds, blanched
- 25 g Munaqqas, slit open and seeds removed
- 50 g Dry Apricots
- 50 g Dry Dates
- 25 g Dry Coconut
- 50 g Ghee
- ½ tsp Black Cardamom Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ½ tsp Ginger Powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt, to taste
- Take a bowl and soak dry dates for an hour.
- Wash the apricots and split it into smaller pieces.
- Cut the blanched apricots in smaller pieces.
- Cut coconut and cut it into small cubes.
- Now, take a bowl and soak all the dry fruits for 2 to 3 hours before cooking.
- Take a heavy bottomed pan and fry diced paneer in it till it is golden brown in color.
- Now, add a cup of water in it and put sugar, soaked dry fruits (along with water in which it was soaked) and mix it well.
- Let it cook for around 15 minutes or till the dry fruit softens and the syrup gains a jelly like consistency.
- Add all other spices along with salt and stir again.
- Serve hot.