- 500 g Boneless Mutton Fillet
- 3¼ tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 3¼ tbsp Raw Papaya, ground to a paste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 3 Bread Slices
- Salt, to taste
- 100 g Butter
- 500 ml Cream
- Take a bowl and cut mutton in small pieces. Now, flatten it with a meat mallet.
- Take a small bowl and mix half of the ginger-garlic paste, papaya paste and salt. Apply this mixture on the mutton pieces and preserve it for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Take a frying pan and melt butter in it. Add remaining ginger-garlic paste and garam masala powder in it and fry it till it is brown in color.
- Now, put the preserved mutton pieces in it, fry well and cook it till it is done.
- Put cream and white pepper powder, and cook till it is almost dry.
- Cut the bread slices in strips and toast it till it is prepared. Garnish the kababs with these toasted bread fingers.